1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
this hedgehog is cheering for u bc u can do anything
Simplicity is everything. After having exhausted all the difficulties…then simplicity emerges with all its charm, like art’s final seal.
Whoever wants to obtain this immediately will never achieve it; you can’t begin with the end.